Powered By Blogger

18 de octubre de 2012

Pinturas de Mia Bergeron


Biography:
Mia Bergeron Growing up in New York City with two graphic designers for parents, I was always drawn to bold shapes and colors. Emphasis on patterns and design were household commonalities. However, in my early 20’s during my time spent in Italy, I began to become more fluent in the subtleties that the figure, as a subject, presented. By studying the classical discipline of painting figures and people, I began to notice the curious transformation that figurative art has taken over the centuries. I was fascinated with the figure as an ideal form. In contrast to this idealization, I was also studying classical portraiture, an art form that was tireless in its rendition of details and accurate observance.

No hay comentarios.: