Powered By Blogger

30 de julio de 2013

ARTISTA NATASHA VILLONE











Biogrphy:
''Before moving to Seattle, U.S.A in 2001, I studied painting, theater design and fine art in Orel, Russia, a small city south of Moscow. Many years I spent working in a factory painting flowers on samovars (Russian tea pots) and painting popular Russian folk art Zhostovo trays. Now my favorite things to paint are plates. They're small, don't take up too much space, and are easy to hang on a wall. They make a sunny, warm patch on your wall. It's strange, but my basic knowledge of how to paint came not from my art college, but from time spent painting Zhostovo trays. My old master always taught me three rules: outrageous colors, form and persective. Thank you, Victor Arsentivich. You did render your ideas in me.'' Natasha Villone.

No hay comentarios.: