Powered By Blogger

31 de julio de 2013

ARTISTA SONYA FU









Biography:
Sonya Fu (Chinese name Fu Man Yi) is a self-taught artist based in Hong Kong. In 2011, she was endorsed by Semi-Permanent as a new and notable artist of Hong Kong and awarded by Perspective Magazine as one of the ‘40 creative talent under the age of 40’ in Asia. Fu has participated in many local and international art exhibitions. Her chosen medium is digital painting which encompasses an intricate and unique process. Fu’s work is inspired by dreams, music and the human condition filling her work with subtle messages leaving the viewer to develop their own interpretation. Sonya quotes “My art can be disturbing to the audience, but this is my interpretation of life and the perspective of the many aspects of my everyday encounters. If my work manages to scare, sadden, excite or inspire people, then I am doing the right thing as an artist – creating and conveying emotion.”

No hay comentarios.: