Powered By Blogger

12 de julio de 2013

ARTISTA TAE PARK








Biography:
Tae Park - “My paintings are both a representation of the outside world and a reflection of my inside world. By considering my emotional reaction and by imagining stories about my subjects, I am able to go beyond superficial representation to convey character.” Tae paints a wide selection of subject matter, from classical portraits to cityscapes, from still lifes to historical landscapes. Her technique of alternating saturated pigment and diffused paint applications gives each piece a soft focus feel, and permeates her paintings with a unique style. “Old masters and many contemporary artists have influenced my art. My passion for understanding art is my mission in life. My painting is a way for me to appreciate life.” In addition to painting, Tae is currently teaching in the graduate program at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.

No hay comentarios.: