Powered By Blogger

23 de septiembre de 2013

CLEMENT KWAN








Biography:
Clement Kwan, figurative paintings are filled with light, color, joy and movement. "I like my paintings to express happiness. I use my artistic skills to create paintings that will give people joy and hope... my tool for helping to make the world a better place." Born in China, Clement had his art training through the Chinese government's fundamental art-training programs in Guangdong, China. Prior to his immigrating to Canada in 1979, Clement worked for a stage company painting large background scenery pieces. In Canada, Clement continues to pursue his goal of becoming a good fine artist. "For more than a decade, I have been going to a local art studio for weekly life drawings. Study from a life model improves my figurative works. I buy and study art books written by the current top artists, visit art shows, take workshops and follow the advice from my mentor, Mian Situ. In order to gain further knowledge, I am involved with art clubs. " Clement paints mainly in oils, combining impressionism with realism in his painting. He is a Signature Member of the Oil Painters of America and is a Senior Signature Member of the Federation of Canadian Artists. His paintings can be found in museums, private collections, in galleries in the United States, England and Canada.

No hay comentarios.: