Powered By Blogger

16 de enero de 2014

MAREK ZYGA . Esculturas

Marek Zyga












The works which I presentation are made of chamotte day. I am fascinated with is rough structure.
Through impressing, casting, forming I try to obtain its variety.
Looking for ideas, I collect stones, metal scraps, which constitute an inspiration for me. Their randomness
make my works unique. Trying to maintain harmony between used materials I remember that clay is the
most crucial one. I hope that such connection is succesful.
Using pigments, engobes or glazes, I try to make them color coordinated; where there is a visible diversity,
I try avoid color clash. Final result means for me giving equal importance to art and craft as well. Content
is important for me but I pay the same attention to form.
As far as my works concerned, I am trying to appeal to a sophisticated and wide audience as well.

Marek Zyga







No hay comentarios.: