Powered By Blogger

18 de febrero de 2014

KITTY JUJUBE

Kitty Jujube


























Biography:
"My name is Sandi FitzGerald and I am an artist working from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. My work includes many mediums from knitwear to painting. For the past 2 years I have been mainly focusing on painting. I have never really thought of myself as a painter but more of a compulsive doodler. In 2009 I decided it was time to turn my "doodles into paintings and I have enjoyed every minute of it. - Kitty Jujube







3 comentarios:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art dijo...

Simply Beautiful work!

Unknown dijo...

Muchas gracias Sue por comentar. Un abrazo.

Unknown dijo...

Un ARTE MUY ESPECIAL TIENES,ERES ÚNICA, ME GUSTAN, TUS TRABAJOS.. SON MUY ESPECIALES, CADA DETALLITO, CUENTA.. SIGUE CREANDO!!. ALGUN DIA, LO VAN A INTERPRETAR, LO QUE TRAE ESCOBDIDO, YO, YA, LO ENTENDI, ERES MUY ESPIRITUAL, Y QUIERES, LO MEJOR, PARA EL SER HUMANO, OJALA, TODOS PODAMOS, ESCALAR, A TU CIELO POR ESAS ESCALERITAS, Y BESAR EL CIELO.!!!❤. DIOS TE BENDIGA! from Paraguay 🇵🇾 blessed...