Powered By Blogger

1 de mayo de 2014

Amalya Nane Tumanian. Artist.



Biography:
Amalya Nane Tumanian.- Art is my language of communication of my personal feelings, and experiences, a visual statement of my philosophy and aesthetics; I search for beauty in an ordinary, in life's big and small events, in people around me. It is simple and complex at the same time, as I analyze it through my own perception, and my philosophy about values and meaningful relationships. For my compositions I use photo references or sketches, but often create from memory and by imagination. I characterize my style as a mixture of expressionism, and a conceptual with the addition of a superficial decorative elements. I experiment with combining organic and geometric forms and shapes to create a unique balance that conceptually represent for me the present society where the technology became an inseparable part of the organic life.


















No hay comentarios.: