Powered By Blogger

20 de octubre de 2014

IRJAN MOUSSIN.

Irjan Moussin


Irjan Moussin


Irjan Moussin


Irjan Moussin


Irjan Moussin

Biography:
Born in Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan, in 1977.
From 1992 to 1995 studied at the Art College of the Alma-Ata
From 1995 to 1999 studied at the Academy of Arts of Repin in St. Petersburg.
From 2001 to 2004 studied at the Art School "RHoK" in Brussels.
From 2006 to 2007 studied at the Academy of Arts in Antwerp.
From author:
I'm writing a paintings because I have to write. I'm inspired mainly by music, especially modern Italian songs. I am inspired by people.
It is important to me that my paintings were made with a maximum quality. With the term "high quality picture", I mean the level of performance, reflection of the planned and impromptu.
Along with the ongoing work on new paintings, I continue to study painting.
I use oil-based paint that is often thin. My painting is like a watercolor. But sometimes I write thick, emphasizing the expression of a stroke. The picture should live.

No hay comentarios.: