Powered By Blogger

10 de abril de 2015

SUREN NERSISYAN













Biography:
Suren Nersisyan.- I am an impressionist painter and mostly use oil/canvas. My artworks usually are a la prima and expression of a nature, conditions of nature. Inspired by many French and Russian impressionists I develop my own personal view of nature, composition and colors. Mostly influenced by Monet, Van Gogh and some Fauvist artists. I am also inspired by colors of Middle Eastern nature and try to combine a poetic sense of the East with Western motifs. I have graduated as Fine Arts faculty from the Armenian State Pedagogical University and have a PhD in Art teaching Methods. As an artist I think i have a role. And this role is to show and remind humans that they all are part of universe and nature in cities, towns or forests are spring of our inspiration.




No hay comentarios.: