Powered By Blogger

19 de septiembre de 2015

Gillian Luff












Biography:
Guillian Luff.- United Kingdom.
I am a full time professional artist living and working in Kent.
My formal training for five years was in Wrexham at the North East Wales Institute of Technology and Design and I gained my qualifications in graphic design and illustration.
I then moved to the beautiful Isle of Anglesey where I discovered my passion for mountains, clouds and seascapes. Since then I haven’t stopped painting. I have collectors of my art work, both private and corporate, in many countries and from many walks of life. My art is mainly contemporary and all about sea, space, mountains, clouds, movement, fluidity and the force of nature, whether it be a tranquil seascape, vibrant nebula in space or an apocalyptic ocean.






No hay comentarios.: