Powered By Blogger

20 de septiembre de 2015

Jeremy Mayes















Biography:
Jeremy MAYES, 1968, Painter, United Kingdom. Painting and drawing from an early age I'm a self taught artist although in 1991 I gained a Distinction in illustration while training to be a graphic designer.
I've had jobs in telesales (many artists have!) and also been a resident pianist in several hotels, but I've realised that art is going to be my life: now I have to make a living from it...
To gain a foothold in the professional marketplace I have been mainly producing commissions and originals of wildlife and domestic animals although I'm now branching out into more expressive individual work springing mainly from my imagination. I have sold internationally and presently looking into the limited edition print market.






No hay comentarios.: