Powered By Blogger

25 de octubre de 2015

Paula Nightingale

 Paula Nightingale


 Paula Nightingale


 Paula Nightingale


 Paula Nightingale


 Paula Nightingale


 Paula Nightingale


 Paula Nightingale


 Paula Nightingale

Biography:
Paula Nightingale.
I approach painting when I am inspired by an image and then it just flows through me onto the canvas, capturing the spirit of the subject, be it a landscape, figure on the beach or child in a garden. My youngest daughter Rosie features in very many paintings and it is always the elusive light that I try to paint, especially around the coast of East Anglia where I have my studio in Suffolk.
I travel in an old van and am forever finding new, wonderful scenes. At present, I am blinded by the vivid colours along the shores of France and southern Spain!
I love Turner, Monet and Boudin among so many others. Matisse is a great inspiration when I am on the continent surrounded by colour, so it is difficult to describe my specific style. I like to think I’ve developed under the influence of these great masters rather than make a pastiche of their styles.


 Paula Nightingale


 Paula Nightingale


 Paula Nightingale


 Paula Nightingale

No hay comentarios.: